Information duty in the Information SocietyThrough this notice, Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira Propiedad Industrial, hereinafter CPI, with registered office located at Avenida Diagonal, 191, 08018, Barcelona, with NIF (tax identification number) B-64290638, registered in the Companies Registry of Barcelona, Volume 38833, Sheet 56, Page B-337402 and with email address firstname.lastname@example.org, is the entity responsible for processing the personal data collected from users at the website (hereinafter, the "Users"). Therefore, acting in its capacity as data controller, CPI determines the purposes and means for processing such personal data.
Purposes of data collectionPersonal data is only collected through different cookies used on this website and for those purposes which are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
Legal basis for processingWith regard to the data obtained through cookies on the website, the legal basis thereof is the consent stated in the general acceptance of the purposes of cookies. For more information, see the Cookies Policy.
Data recipientsCPI is the sole recipient of the data collected from the users, without prejudice to the fact that it might also involve certain data processors which provide technical and IT services and that, in any case, undertake to use the data in compliance with confidentiality policies and in accordance with the purposes for which the same has been collected.
In addition, CPI will facilitate personal data of legal users to the competent authorities when thus required, in accordance with the legislation in force.
Data processing and retention termCPI only stores user data as necessary for the purpose for which such information was collected and in accordance with the legal basis that legitimizes the processing thereof. For information on the specific terms regarding the duration of personal data processing carried out by cookies, see the Cookies Policy.
In the event that users exercise the rights mentioned above, CPI will be able to retain the data without using the same, provided that this is necessary for exercising its right of defense against potential claims, or for cases that could derive in legal or judicial liabilities that must be addressed and for which purpose such data recovery might be necessary.
User RightsLa normativa de protección de datos garantiza a los Usuarios los siguientes derechos:
- Access: Allows users to know what information is on file, from where it has been obtained, who are the recipients and what uses will be given to the same.
- Rectification: Allows users to correct any erroneous or outdated information.
- Cancellation: Allows users to cancel the processing of their data.
- Opposition: Allows users to keep their data from being used for a specific purpose.
- Restriction: Allows users to restrict the processing of their data, but in such a way that these are retained for some later purpose.
- Portability: Allows users to obtain a copy of their data in electronic format and, under certain circumstances, request that the same be communicated to another service provider. This is only applicable for computerized data processing made with the consent of the users or to comply with a contract.
- In turn, users have the right to withdraw their consentat any time without affecting retroactively the personal data processing carried out up to that point.
Users may exercise the above-mentioned rights under the terms and conditions provided by current legislation, by writing for this purpose to Calle Almagro, 9, 28010, Madrid, or by email to email@example.com, indicating the right they wish to exercise and attaching thereto a scanned copy of their national identity document or equivalent legally valid document as proof of their identity.
In the event that users do not obtain a satisfactory response to the exercise of their rights, they may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.